Feeling unsure, overwhelmed or embarrassed? Please don't!
Often in life we find ourselves wondering how we got here. Clutter can happen to anyone; throughout my own life I have had issues with organization, and as a teenager I was far from organized. I always thought, "mom will do it," and often she did. But when I moved out, I was on my own to keep tidy and clutter-free. It was up to me, and I believe I did a great job.
So as a former clutterbug, I know what it feels like to be unorganized and feeling overwhelmed. Call me; I can help.
My process is this:
1) First we do what I call a needs analysis. This takes about 30 minutes, and it's free!
What is a needs analysis? We take a look at your areas of concern to determine our best approach. Please don't tidy up before I get there, because I may come up with the wrong approach.
2) I prepare an action plan, with how long I believe it will take. Of course, I cannot predict how easy it will be for you to decide what stays or goes, so it is just an estimate.
3) We book time to get together to start our organizing project. I suggest the first appointment be no longer than 3 hours, but it is up to you.
4) I accept payment (in the form of cash or cheque) at the end of each day, unless we negotiate other options prior. I offer an array of organizing packages designed to keep it simple and affordable.
5) I will contact you periodically after that to make sure the systems are working. I offer unlimited email support too at no charge to my clients, so if you have an area of concern, send me an email and I will reply within 48 hours.